In the third episode of this series, we talk about Pakistan’s strategy of sub-conventional warfare and India's likely response options. We are joined by Pranay Kotasthane, who is Faculty & Head of Research, Takshashila Institution and co-hosts the Hindi podcast Puliyabaazi.
You can follow Pranay Kotasthane on Twitter here: @pranaykotas
1. B. Raman, The Kaoboys of R&AW: Down Memory Lane, Lancer
2. Husain Haqqani, Pakistan: Between Mosque and Military, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
3. Ayesha Siddiqa, Military Inc.: Inside Pakistan's Military Economy, Pluto Press
4. T.C.A Raghavan, The People Next Door: The Curious History of India-Pakistan Relations, HarperCollins
5. Tilak Devasher, Pakistan: Courting the Abyss, HarperCollins
The Bridge Project (2020), "Pakistan's Sub-Conventional Warfare and India's Options" (5.3), 13 Sept, 2020, URL: https://www.buzzsprout.com/921337/5414596
Prateek Joshi (Host), Aishani Jaiswal (Host)
Inspired by Kevin MacLeod
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your generous feedback!